Creative Immigration Solutions

We bring a personalized approach to every immigration case—whether Extraordinary Ability, Business, or Family. That sensitivity, combined with our intense rigor, determination, and innovative thinking around immigration issues, has made us the go-to firm for clients in need of top shelf representation, from world-class artists and athletes, to C-Suite professionals, to international families in need.

Extraordinary Ability

From the top of your field to the top of the world. We help people with extraordinary abilities make a seamless transition with green cards and visas.
Learn More

Business Immigration

Immigrants greatly benefit business. The MLG team is ardent and energetic, with the creative prowess to handle a variety of employment-based and investor-based nonimmigrant visas.
Learn More

Family & Citizenship

Pathways to Citizenship. We offer quality legal service, both creative and compassionate, to families and individuals in need of support and guidance on the way to legal residency.
Learn More

Inspired Solutions. Exceptional Clients.

At Milstein Law Group, we are an experienced group of legal professionals dedicated to providing effective and creative solutions in the field of immigration law. Quality service and personalized attention to our clients’ needs are the cornerstones of our practice. We pride ourselves on our ability to solve problems creatively while providing a level of service above and beyond our clients’ expectations.


FY 2024 H-1B Cap Initial Registration Period Opens March 1

U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services announced that the initial registration period for the fiscal year 2024 H-1B cap will open at noon Eastern on March 1 and run through noon Eastern on March 17, 2023. During this period, prospective petitioners and representatives will be able to complete and submit their registrations using the USCIS online H-1B registration system. A confirmation number will be assigned to each registration submitted for the FY 2024 H-1B cap. This number […]